MY kind of girl

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in facebook @ blog to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl...
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy...


1. Do you need him/her be good looking?

no. as long she looks sweet to me. =)

2. Smart?

what kind of smart??lol..of couz..need her to teach me something new later on.. =p

3. Preferred age?

me>=her.. i mean..same age or maybe less..dont like the older want..look like aunty2 to me..

4. Preferred height?

KLCC..is that makes any sense?lol..same height would be nice or more height that me.(murah rezeki)

5. How about sense of humor?

sure..why not..can make my life better.

6. How about piercings?

its ok with me as long it not overcome the islamic style.

7. Accepts you for who you are?

yup..

8. Pink hair?

pink??i like blue n white..no..if pink 'tudung'..i can make exceptional.

9. Mushy?

yes...hehe

10. Thin or fat?

55kg below..

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?

kuning langsat...or we call in english...hum..dunno..lol

12. Long hair or short hair?

whatever as long she accept who i am..

13. Cute or pretty?

love the cute 1..in mly..manis..like dato CT..

14. Smells good?

yes my dear..i also smells sooooo good..dont believe it?ask my frenz.

15. Smoker?

WTH....no!!!!

16. Drinker?

do i need to answer this too..no...

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?

yup..she must be the ignorance one, so that, no one can carash her from me.. =)

18. Muscular?

nope...but she must have a boobs..if dont have a boobs..to jantan namanye..sowie..(18sg)

19. Plays piano?

why not...

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

sure...like norah jones..zee avi ..yuna n etc.

21. Plays violin?

why not..

22. Sings very good?

well...of couz...if she sings very good..her voice must be..wow..so sedap to hear it..huhu

23. Vain?

nop..

24. With glasses?

sure...why not...

25. With braces?

k

26. Shy type?

of couz....

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?

good girl...but not going bad..haha

28. Active or passive?

Active. couz...ask me myself.. huhu

29. Hot or sexy?

hoxy..

30. Singer or dancer?

singer....

31. Stunner?

well...as long she look sweet to me.

32. Hiphop?

what??no.

33. Earrings?

ok....

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?

no...i want independent girl..

35. Dimples?

SWEET...yes9...sure9...

36. Bookworm?

sure why not..

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?

no..thats so 90s...

38. Playful?

Yes.

39. Flirt?

nope..

40. Poem writer?

ok jerk.

41. Serious?

sometimes...

42. Campus crush?

silent is better...huhu..

43. Painter?

ok

44. Religious?

yes...she will be my guidance angel

45. Someone who likes to tease people?

ok...we can tease people 2gther2..hehe

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

none of above..

47. Speaks 20 languages?

hum...wow..no..is she alien or something...just 3 pon enough ma...malay, english n sign languages(LOVE)

48. Loyal or faithful?

all of the answer

49. Good kisser?

....huhu..

50. Emotional or cool?

cool...i said again COOL...he

P/S: this is my dream of girl..so hard to find it nowadays..huhu..dont want to write so much..later i'll be dead meat..so..sayonara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SiLa la mEngKomeN yERk